Monday, April 03, 2006

Have you ever said to yourself, "I sure wish I knew how to get rid of some of this stress in my life!?"

As your LIFE Coach, I can help you move from where you are to where you want to be - from just making a living with all of its stress to making a life with all of its significance. Yes, you can. I did and I promise to help you. Let me be your LIFE Coach and show you how.

When I'm your LIFE Coach, we spend about an hour or half-hour together on the phone:

  • talking about what's real in life
  • why you choose to just make a stressed-out living
  • how you can listen to life and make a life

And you:

  • learn proven strategies for enjoying life
  • become more peaceful, productive, and fun to be around
  • run the plays to transform your stress into satisfaction

Business groups and corporations particularly enjoy their partners and associates having me as their LIFE Coach because they know someone who listens to life:

  • leads others from the inside out
  • serves customers and clients with excellence
  • relates well at work and home

If you've never enjoyed the convenient effectiveness of having me as your LIFE Coach, let me tell you how it works:

  • You register on-line and pay with your credit card using our easy-to-use, high-security system
  • I set up a call schedule with you and send you LISTEN TO LIFE Materials
  • We talk as often and regularly as you want, depending on how much you want to transform your stress and get satisfaction from life
  • You make the call, from your office in a business suit, home in boxers, or favorite vacation spot in a bikini and get personal, specific-to-your-life, facilitation in how to listen to life and make a life.
  • I give you email support between coaching huddles to help you put into practice what you’re learning
  • We share your success stories

I’m so sure that I can help you listen to life and make a life, not just a living, that if you ask me to be your LIFE Coach and aren’t completely satisfied, I’ll give you your money back. That’s how much I want to help you!

Click here after you’ve registered and get ready to listen to life and make a life, not just a living with a LIFE Coach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home